The AX License Limits
AX Semantics license plans all have a specific amount of projects, languages and documents they allow.
How are These Limits Applied?
- Each Project and language in an account is either active or inactive.
- Active Projects or languages count against the license limit, inactive Projects or languages do not (you can have as many inactives as you like in your account).
- Once the maximum number of activated projects or languages is reached, the activation of another is not allowed.
- Creating content in inactive projects or languages will turn them active.
- Content can not be created in projects or languages that are not, or can not be turned active (e.g. if the project or language limit would be exceeded).
- A project or language that is active and produced content in a month can only be deactivated for the following month.
Where do I see my Account's Limits Status?
You can find your license plan's limits and your current usage status on our Usage view.
I hit my License Plan's Limits, What do I do?
In case you have reached your license plan's projects or languages limit, you have two options.
- Extend your license so that it matches your content need. Come talk to us!
- Deactivate the project or language that you do not intend to use in the Usage view.
The Usage View
The Usage view is your central place to check on your license usage and activate or deactivate projects or languages.
Where can I Find the Usage View? / Where can I see my Account Usage Status?
You can find the Usage view under this link and via the item "Usage" in your account's menu.
You have an overview of your active projects, languages and documents there, as well as your license plan's next renewal date.
How can I Activate Projects or Languages?
To activate a Project or language:
- Make sure that your usage has not yet reached license plan's limits.
- Navigate to the projects or language management view by clicking Manage Active Projects or Manage Active Languages.
- You will see each project or language with its status. Hover over an inactive project or language with your mouse and the Activate button becomes visible.
You can also simply generate content in the project or language you want to activate. It will then be activated automatically.
If your license limits are hit, see "I hit my license plan's limits, what do I do?" above.
How can I Deactivate Projects or Languages
To deactivate a Project or language:
- Navigate to the Projects or language management view by clicking Manage Active Projects or Manage Active Languages.
- You will see each Project or language with it's status. Hover over an inactive project or language with your mouse and then the Deactivate button becomes visible.
This Project or language is now marked for deactivation. It remains active until your next renewal date and will then be deactivated.
Where can I Find my License Plan's Renewal Date?
You can find your license plan's next renewal date on the main Usage view.
I Need Help With This!
We are happy to answer all your questions as usual via our support chat!