A complete project that shows you one way to automate your writing of curated content (e.g news) for your social media posts.
With this kind of text project you automate important parts of your presentation of the curated content:
- By developing a keyword strategy into the project you'll get the suitable content you want to link to.
- You can determine the output frequency of your posts.
- Generate engaging short descriptions of the curated content, hashtags or emojis for each channel.
For further information you'll find comments in the nodes (Transform tab) or you can watch the demo video of this project.
Please keep in mind, that you mandatorily need the know-how from our Seminar.
What you can explore in this project:
How to regulate your output frequency
- Find the best output frequency for your content and regulate the generation of your content accordingly.
How to handle keywords and blacklists
- determining conditions under which certain messages should appear by creating condition nodes and trigger (see TRANSFORM tab in COMPOSER)
- presenting keywords, hashtags and cornerstone content of an article with Group nodes
Existing Rulesets and Stories for social media platforms
Every social media platform has their specific types of content. In this example project you'll find some different intros for social media channels as follows:
- Check that you are logged in on the AX platform.
- Explore this example project
- Language: English and German
Video Tour through this project
If you want to explore this example project in depth, watch the recorded webinar, where it is presented in detail: