# Multilingual Product Descriptions
This project is based on the basic guide Seminar (opens new window).
# What you can explore in this project:
# How to generate multilingual output
- use lookup tables for different lookup results depending on the language
- manage different languages in your WRITE section
- outsource phrases from WRITE by using phrase nodes
# How to structure your project with subgraph nodes
- align your WRITE and TRANSFORM sections with each other
- use subgraph nodes to outsource functionality and gain a more readable project layout
This example was provided by our partner and managed service provider Xanevo (opens new window).
- Check that you are logged in on the AX platform.
- Explore this example project
- Language: English and German
# Video Tour through this project
If you want to explore this example project in depth, watch the recorded webinar "How to Manage Multilingual Automated Content Generation Projects" where it is presented in detail: