Sales Call Report
This project generates weekly call performance reports for a sales team, based on calls taken and calls duration stored in a tabular format (Excel Spreadsheet) and then converted into a JSON format. The project is heavily focused on data manipulation and processing (Composer - Transform).
The team decided on the following KPIs:
- Total calls,
- Total accepted calls in percent,
- Who had the most calls,
- His accepted,
- How much more calls did he accepct in comparison to the second best inpercent,
- Who had the longest call and the time of that call,
- How many calls are in a particular range.
The data points they could provide for ~1K calls a week:
- Date and time (e.g. "2019-08-26 07:18:22"),
- Salesperson ( e.g. “John Doe”),
- Call status,
- Accepted call (e.g. “completed”),
- Rejected call (e.g. “busy”, “no-answer”, “failed”),
- Direction (“outbound”, “inbound”).
Some project details:
- Creating a table with Statement Loops.
- Advanced use of Mapping Nodes and functions:
- Sort and filter lists,
- Count elements, also unique elementsk of a list,
- Extract information and creating a new list,
- Calculate averages,
- Format output to match the numerical representation,
- Date convert,
- String processing.
- Use of Subgraphs to organize the Transform area.
- Language: English